Join us on Friday, October 29 at 11:30AM EST for BOOMUG, the Halloween version of our monthly meeting.
The threat landscape and why this is necessary:
- Some stats
- The short-comings of traditional AV
- “Detection & Response” as a concept and how it differs
The different kinds of “Detection & Response” offerings & what they do:
- EDR (endpoint detection & response)
- NDR (network detection & response)
- XDR (extended detection & response)
- MDR (managed detection & response)
What to look for when shopping:
- What they will/will not do
- Set up
About the Presenter
Tim Lewis has been an Information Technology consultant since 2003 and with Mirazon since 2007, working in the network, systems, storage, virtualization and security space. He currently manages Mirazon’s Network and Security Operation Centers. In his spare time he enjoys backpacking, fitness and movies.