Teams Devices, Intune, & Conditional Access
Join us for this month’s LouMUG where we will be accompanied by Daryl Hunter from Microsoft Global Customer Success. Daryl – or DW to friends like you – will demystify some Teams Devices deployment considerations. The bulk of the conversation will focus on the top-of-mind considerations on your Teams Phone & Meeting Rooms Devices journey and will be happy to address some of your favorite stump the chump questions along the way. Sign up to save your spot and come early for the good seats!
- Management via Intune Compliance & Azure Active Director Conditional Access, and more…
- Best practices
- Tips and tricks on how to make the most out of Teams Phone & Deices
- Resources for IT administrators just like you to further your exploration and upskilling on the topic
- Q & A
Make sure to bring your questions and your appetite – register below to attend!
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
2001 Newburg Rd
Louisville, KY 40205
- Once on Bellarmine University’s campus, park in the green spaces or the non-reserved spaces in L6.
- Then, come into Building 1 (Centro) to Treece Hall (1b)
- Go to the second floor, turn right, and head to Hilary’s (CNTH 125)
There will be LouMUG signs placed around, and a few of us scattered about to help get you on your way.
Register for a chance to win this month’s raffle prize! Thanks to our sponsors, the winner will receive the following!
About The Presenter
Tech Strategy – Global Customer Success
Daryl Hunter – or DW to friends like you – is part of the Microsoft Global Customer Success Organization. He is in a Worldwide Technical Strategy role focused on driving the best voice, meeting, and devices experiences for his customers. He has been a part of the Unified Communications ecosystem for 20+ years, loves talking about telephony, speaks native SIP, and is totally not a robot. Daryl is excited to return as a LouMUG speaker this year after a couple year hiatus.