Incident Preparedness Panel Discussion
Join us for this month’s LouMUG event where we’ll be facilitating a panel and group discussion about incident preparedness! We will dive into what it takes to prevent an incident from becoming a disaster, how best to prepare for those disasters, best practices, and more!
Register below to attend!
Some of the discussion prompts will include:
- How to diagnose, troubleshoot, and triage problems
- Documentation – DR plans, Business Continuity plans, Contingency plans
- DR metrics
- How to manage an incident – classifying issues, knowing when to escalate a problem, and who to communicate to
- Quality assurance / SPOFs
- Knowing who in your organization does what (backups, updates, etc)
- and much, much more…
Make sure to bring your questions AND your appetite! We look forward to you attending!
Because of the limited space, make sure to secure your spot before it fills up!
Foundation For A Healthy Kentucky
1640 Lyndon Farm Ct.
Louisville, KY 40223
Register for a chance to win this month’s raffle prize! Thanks to our sponsors, the winner will receive the following!