Don’t Be Scared … Protect Your Data!
In today’s IT landscape, the threat model is constantly changing and drastically. The theft of data for purposes of accessing personal customer information is no longer the main driving motivation of bad actors – they are turning to threads aimed at large financial gain. In addition to attacks aimed at holding data for ransom, attacks can also be founded in political activism with the distinct purpose of data destruction in order to interrupt or destroy business. Join us to learn about these threats and how you can increase the probability of recovering your most critical business data in light of these new threat models.
We will review:
- Overall threat landscape today
- The cost these threats wreak on business
- Application dependency mapping to identify risks
- Assessing current backup infrastructure
- Strategies to protect your backup data where it cannot be deleted or modified