Spectre, Meltdown, 0-Days, Cryptolocker…
Join us next week to hear Secure Cyber Defense‘s Shawn Waldman discuss the latest threats out there today, methodologies for protecting your organization, and more!
- Update on Spectre and Meltdown
- Current exploit attempts and current updates
- Where do we go from here?
- Another Adobe Zero-Day in the Works
- Update on Cryptolocker Threats
- The latest variants
- How to combat ransomware
- How to set up a cyber intel system with Twitter and Slack
- Why you SHOULDN’T be proud of your network device uptime
About the Presenter
Shawn is the founder and president of Secure Cyber Defense LLC located in Miamisburg, Ohio. He’s a 20-year IT veteran and served in law enforcement as a police officer in the late 90s. Shawn is a subject matter expert when it comes to FBI criminal justice compliance and speaks across the country on the topic of cyber security. He’s done work with the US Secret Service and the US AirForce teaching on the topic of cyber security.
Thank You to Our Meeting Sponsor