Windows Server 2019 is here! Let’s talk about it.
How time flies. It seems like just yesterday we were going over Windows Server 2016. Well, the 2019 version is out now and it’s got some changes!
In this presentation, Brent will review:
- Long-term service branch vs semi-annual channel deployment models
- Desktop experience
- Server Core app Features on Demand
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
- Storage Migration service
- Linux containers
- Kubernetes support
- Encrypted networks
- Low Extra Delay Background Transport
- Persistent Memory support for Hyper-V VMs
- Linux subsystem
Bring your questions!
Brent Earls is the Chief Technology Officer at Mirazon, a local IT consulting services company. Brent has been with Mirazon for 11 years and has his MCSE, MCITP, VCP and VCAP. He has a degree in information systems from the University of Louisville.