Incident Preparedness Panel Discussion
Join us for this month’s LouMUG event where we’ll be facilitating a panel and group discussion about incident preparedness! We will dive into what it takes to prevent an incident from becoming a disaster, how best to prepare for those disasters, best practices, and more!
Register below to attend!
Some of the discussion prompts will include:
- How to diagnose, troubleshoot, and triage problems
- Documentation – DR plans, Business Continuity plans, Contingency plans
- DR metrics
- How to manage an incident – classifying issues, knowing when to escalate a problem, and who to communicate to
- Quality assurance / SPOFs
- Knowing who in your organization does what (backups, updates, etc)
- and much, much more…
Make sure to bring your questions AND your appetite! We look forward to you attending!
Foundation For A Healthy Kentucky
1640 Lyndon Farm Ct.
Louisville, KY 40223
Register for a chance to win this month’s raffle prize! Thanks to our sponsors, the winner will receive the following!