Making Cent$ of Budgeting Panel Discussion, Dell Demo Truck, and Power Automate Demo
Join us for this month’s LouMUG event, where we’ll be bringing back the Dell Demo Truck, facilitating a panel/group discussion about budgeting, and demoing Power Automate! We will cover everything from how your business budgets to how you can advocate for your department’s proposed budget. Come join the discussion and check out the Dell Demo Truck, along with a Power Automate demo (more details on that below)!
Register below to attend!
Some of the discussion prompts will include:
- How your business budgets – capex vs opex
- Business goals and projected growth the next 1,3,5 years, including new initiatives or acquisitions
- Analysis of existing state, needed changes and priorities, including the “weakest link” and single points of failure
- Desired lifecycles of hardware
- Understanding TCO beyond just next year’s budget
- Commonly overlooked things that need to be in your budget: BCDR initiatives, inflation planning, outsourced support, backup power/facilities costs
- How to advocate for your department’s proposed budget and communicate business risk
Make sure to bring your questions AND your appetite! We look forward to you attending!
Foundation For A Healthy Kentucky
1640 Lyndon Farm Ct
Louisville, KY 40223
About the Panel & Demos
Dell Demo Truck
The Dell Client Demo Truck is a mobile truck stocked with various types of Dell equipment. The truck offers a fantastic chance to experience and interact with Dell products up close and personal—including laptops, servers, storage solutions, monitors, and more.
Power Automate Demo
Director of Data and Analytics
Rachel Rothwell will be doing a Power Automate demo so we can all learn more about what it is, what it does, and how you can use it to your advantage – as well as demonstrating how users with little to no programming experience can use Power Automate to simplify their workday by eliminating manual, tedious tasks.
Rachel is the Director of Data and Analytics at GeriMed, a long-term care PSAO. She graduated from WKU in 1998 with a BA in Television Broadcasting but somehow ended up in the tech field. She lives in Louisville with her son, husband, two cats, and dog.